Sometimes we get overwhelmed for one reason or another, it could be when we do the same thing day after day, we have a heavy work load, we are stressed out, etc. . I try to blog as often as possible and most of the time it is a truly great, comforting experience. I check my emails, post to Instagram, write. Occasionally though, I do have moments of burn out because I also work and I am a full time college student. At those times it can be incredibly difficult for me to be inspired and create new content. When this happens, I like to give myself a little pep talk and take a much needed break.
- Take a break AND don’t feel guilty about it!
- Look for inspiration- Pinterest is a great place for that!
- Remember why you started
- Take a moment to be grateful for all that you have. This will bring a new found positivity to you’re mind!
- Create a plan on how to get back of track.
- Do not stress. Give yourself the time you need to come back stronger.
- Change up your routine! Add some spunk into your life. Curl your hair instead of straightening it, have different meals, take a walk instead of watching and extra episode of whatever it may be, just change it up!
How do you handle feeling burnt out?